What is chronic kidney disease?
The kidney is known as the filtration organ of the body that removes waste products from our body in the form of urine. It also purifies the blood. Generally, the chronic disease shows symptoms slowly. Due to chronic kidney disease, the kidney loses its capacity of filtration and there is a problem in eliminating waste products from our body. Therefore their level in the body also increases.
CKD is generally observed in having long-standing uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus, Hereditary Hypertension (uncontrolled High Blood pressure), Anaemia and Heart Diseases.
It is the last stage of renal function or End stage of kidney disease in which the patient requires regular artificial filtrating system/ Dialysis
What are the causes of chronic kidney disease (CKD)?
• Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
• Renal Artery Stenosis
• Kidney diseases like Glomerular Nephritis, Polycystic Kidney Disease Renal Calculi recurrent kidney, and urinary tract infections.
• Prostate diseases
What are the symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease?
• The decrease in kidney function
• General lethargic feeling
• Loss of appetite
• Having difficulty in breathing
• Reduction in urine output
• Constant High Blood pressure
• Twitching of muscles and cramps
• Male face problems like sexual dysfunction, decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction
• Female feels pain during menstruation and decrease in sexual desire and white crystals deposits under the skin (Uremic-Frost)
• Itching, dullness drowsiness, Fits or convulsions, Stupor
To avoid chronic kidney disease you have to do following changes in lifestyle.
Avoid eating of products with added salt.
Eat lower potassium foods like apples, cabbage, carrots, green beans, grapes, and blueberries. Limit the amount of protein you eat.
Avoid drinking coconut water
Treatment of Complications
• Maintain the blood pressure under control
• Lower Blood Cholesterol Level
• Iron supplementations and Erythropoietin supplements to treat Anaemia
• Calcium and Vit-D supplements to protect bones
Who is the best homeopathy doctor in Pune?
Forgetting the best homeopathic treatment to consult best Homeopathy Doctor in Pune Dr. Arun Mahajan practicing in this field from the last 30 years. He runs Homeopathy Clinic in Pune treating all Chronic and Acute Diseases. He provides the best Homeopathy treatment in Pune on acute and chronic diseases. Homeopathy is a harmless treatment on any kind of diseases like Hair Loss, White Spots, Chronic Diseases, Infertility Impotency, insomnia, HIV STD and other diseases.